Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Waiting...

Okay, I'm coming clean, I am not good at waiting. I've been driving myself crazy waiting for N to go into labor, and her due date is not for another 2 weeks. The culmination of this craziness came when I awoke with a migraine like no other. It has been ages since a migraine this bad has hit...but I so recognized its symptoms. Not enough sleep, too much pent up stress, not enough release...

God is good though, my friend Katie showed up unexpectedly. Now we normally meet on Friday mornings, but I thought we had cancelled today's meetings. Despite my weakened condition, we spoke for about 10 minutes, but what's best is that she prayed with and for me! She hugged me, told me she loved me and was totally cool with me needing to go back to the darkened dungeon I call my bedroom!

What a great friend! Thanks Katie! You're the absolute best, and were the words and arms of Jesus to me today! Thank you!

No comments: