Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

God appointed appointment...

Tonight, Rich and I brought Simeon to our church's movie slam. They had all kinds of activities planned for the kids, as well as some movies. The night was made complete with popcorn and snowcones...ick! Okay, so all that is all well and good, but what excited me was a meeting with one of Trisha's youth leaders. Jolene...she came to talk about T, but soon realized that we are the same couple/family, that some mutual friends of ours had mentionned. The appointment? Talking about adoption...it was so cool. I just keep seeing God using our journey of adoption, both international and domestic to encourage other couples. It looks like I have come across another kindred spirit in the world of adoption. It seems that God is surrounding me and I'm getting excited. Could there be an adoption ministry in my future? An orphan ministry? VERY LIKELY! Please join me in praying for God's will and His timing...ooo I could so run with this...but first things first...let's get baby Naomi home before I take on such an extensive project!

1 comment:

Thelma said...

I can absolutely see God leading you to this kind of ministry! You would be such a blessing to so many! (You already are!)

Thank you so much for the phone message the other night... what a treat to hear your sweet voice again!

Miss you, and love you!