Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

30 Things that make me happy!

I was challenged by Faith, http://wingerteam.blogspot.com/, to write 30 things that make me happy. Here they are in no particular order:

1.Snuggling with Rich
2.Simeon waking me up with, " Good morning my precious!"
3.Seeing my flower gardens bloom.
4.Harvesting my home grown vegetables
5.The sound my jam makes as its sealing...such a distinctive POP!
6.Looking at my jars of freshly made jam.
7.Walking on the beach at low tide.
8.Blaring a great worship song in the car and having the entire family singing to it.
9.The smell of homemade bread baking.
10.The taste of homemade bread with homemade jam.
11.Hearing people rave about my baked goods.
12.Quiet time reading my Bible in the morning.
13.Crocheting a baby blanket for myself, a friend or family.
14.Watching the first two Anne of Green Gable movies.
15.Watching Fiddler on the Roof.
16.Getting a new book to read.
17.Snuggling on the couch and reading a book with no distractions.
18.Watching Simeon play in the pool.
19.Laughing with Trisha about "boys".
20.Spending time with friends.
21.Seeing Simeon understand a concept in homeschool.
22.Decluttering my home.
23.A freshly cleaned house.
24.Empty laundry baskets.(If only it would last longer)
25.Holding hands with Rich.
26.Snuggling up on the couch with Rich and Simeon.
27."Racing" with Simeon on the beach.
28.Taking a nap.
29.Laughing over the trivial moments in life with friends.
30.Hearing and seeing what God is doing in my life and the life of my family and friends!

So, what makes you happy? If you post your list, please leave a comment so I can go and check it out!

No comments: