Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Need Your Help!

So our estimated due date is about 2 weeks away. I'm starting to think of what I need to pack. Who am I kidding, the suitcase is open and being filled. I'll be gone 14 maybe more days.My question is...

What do I NEED to pack for a newborn?

Next question-What projects(cheap- as in no to little money involved) can I do to keep my hands and mind busy during the wait? I've crocheted 1 blanket, did a crochet border around another blanket, sewed 39 cloth diapers, made homemade faceclothes/wipes out of my remnant fabric, set up the crib, decluttered a bunch of areas in the home... Please help me find something to do to keep me busy!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Jessie, I've only recently found your blog. I know we talked on HP about sewing diapers, but I don't remember what ones you ended up sewing. Would you mind writing a post about the diapers you sewed? I'm interested to see!

I also need to post again on the subject myself. We've changed things around trying to find the "perfect" combination of diapers, liners, doublers, etc.

Anyways......can't wait to see pics of your new little one!!!