Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Big Girl!

Well, Naomi went to the Dr. today and we have great news. She is back to her birth weight of 4 lbs 11 oz. The dr is satisfied and just recommended a normal visit in one month...we will be having a well visit at our pediatrician's when we get home though. By the time we leave Little Rock, she should be able to ride in a normal carseat. Yeah! I can't tell you how relieved I am that she is doing so well. The nurses though well meaning really worried me about how much she should be eating...the dr. said she is absolutely fine. I feel like there's one less thing to stress about.

As for the court date...well...keep praying. The date they gave us was unacceptable, so we are praying that the agency's attorney will be able to work with the judge and get something sooner. Please keep your prayers coming. I'm getting pretty homesick, as is Rich! Thanks so much!

No comments: