Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Open letter to an awesome husband!

Dear Rich,

You are such an amazing man. I love how involved you are with the kids. How you take time to really savor and enjy time with them. Somethimes, I'm in such a rush to tick things off my to do list, but you remind me of the gift of time. Thank you! You know, we often tell Trisha that God will surpass anything she could ever dream or imagine if she surrenders to Him. How TRUE! You are so much better than any quality or person I would have ever dreamed up for a husband.

I know that you are a little nervous about the lack of overtime and travel. I know God will get us through another rough patch. You know, I read today that experts say that 78% of ALL second marriages end before 7 years. I am so thankful for a God who moves in our lives and brings us and grows us together despite those scary statistics.

I LOVE YOU Rich! I look forward to many more years of discovering what God has in store for us. What an adventure He has set before us.

Jessie

No comments: